Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Sushi With Your Poochie: Part Deux—Continued
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
Since we worked out the kinks for our July event and, as promised, turned it into "a well-oiled fun machine," we're giving you another opportunity to see what all the buzz is about. Here are some highlights to look forward to:
- The sushi artists at Tiger Sushi 2 are once again hand-rolling special dog-friendly maki sushi for our four-legged friends! And, for the first time, doggie ice cream from Pumphouse Creamery will also be available to help Spot beat the August heat.
- Paw Reader and professional actress Peggy Kelly is back to inform you what lies ahead in your pet's future.
- In addition to being able to order off Tiger Sushi's amazing happy hour menu, which the restaurant is offering for the entire event, you can purchase ready-to-eat boxed sushi from a table on TS2's beautiful patio.
- Bone Adventure will have special rawhide sushi treats, chew toys and other whimsical products for sale.
- A small portion of ticket proceeds will go to our fabulous beneficiary, The Pet Project, which helps people keep their pets by providing pet food and basic supplies to those who are struggling and provides connections to basic veterinary care and information on finding pet-friendly housing. The Pet Project will also receive part of the proceeds from all paw readings and $1 from each of Tiger Sushi's fabulous martinis (Ninja Jinga or or Pomegranate Empress, anyone?) sold that night. Please note The Pet Project requests that you NOT bring a food donation to this particular event. You can donate at the event, or support them by purchasing raffle tickets, paw readings and those yummy martinis.
- We'd love to see you, with or without your pup!
You're already salivating for a spicy tuna roll, right? Here's what you need to know:
Date: Wednesday, August 18th.
Time: 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Location: Tiger Sushi 2's gorgeous patio at 2841 Lyndale Ave. in Uptown Minneapolis. (Free parking is available after 4 p.m. in the Egg & I parking lot across the street.)
Cost: $15/person in advance; $18 at door if not sold out ahead of time.
Beneficiary: The Pet Project